We’ve spent a pair of episodes sorting through the chemicals, exposure risks, and the mechanism associated with their impact on physiology—now it’s time to see it in action with case reviews and a look at the Impact of Obesogens and the Adipokine Spiral.
- View the resources for Casual Friday Week 148.
- View the Root to Fruit graphic.
- Perfluoroalkyl substance pollutants activate the innate immune system through the AIM2 inflammasome
- Associations between Exposures to Perfluoroalkyl Substances and Diabetes, Hyperglycemia, or Insulin Resistance: A Scoping Review
- Adipokines Mediate Inflammation and Insulin Resistance